The course consists of 5 dives, and after passing it you can become an advanced diver without any classes oh theoretical lectures!
You will get experience of deep-sea diving and diving for the purpose of underwater orientation, the other three – you choose yourself. Here are a few options that fit the best the local diving conditions: drift, boat, fish naturalist, night and wreck, whatever you are interested in – there are plenty of opportunities for you.
No lectures. You must complete 5 dives and pass 5 theoretical tests. Deep Dive and Navigation are obligatory, the remaining 3 you choose yourself according to your interests. The duration of the course is 2 days.
The course includes manual of PADI international standards which should be studied by all students. We strongly recommend that you study the manual before the start of the course in order to save time and start the course already with knowledge of theoretical material. This will help to greatly facilitate training and save valuable time on vacation. You can also purchase a study guide at “Diamond Red Sea diving center” and study it during the course.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you should have an OWD certificate to make PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Coursee
Yes, you should know how to swim
Diamond Red Sea offers PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course in English, German, Estonian
- Certification Fee
- The minimum age is 12 years (for 12-14 years old students the maximum depth is 21 meters).
- Medical report on the health status of diving.
- The ability to swim.
- The certificate of PADI OWD (Padi Open Water Diver )
- Theoretical and practical training.
- Diving Instructor
- All necessary diving equipment
- Food and drinks during training
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- Manual (Course Book)
- Certificate (see our pricelist)
- Transfer from the hotel outside of Hurghada 5 € per person (min 2 pax)