Having completed your PADI Open Water course with Diamond Red Sea Dive Center, why not think about the PADI Adventure Diver course and complete some Adventure Dives?
Not only will these allow you to gain valuable experience with our qualified divers but the course also counts towards your PADI Advanced Open Water certification – 50% of it!
To complete the Adventure Diver course you will need to complete three of the dives available with one of our qualified divers in as a little as a day.
Frequently asked questions
No, you don’t have to en experience diver to make PADI Adventure Diver Coursee
Yes, you should know how to swim
Diamond Red Sea offers PADI Adventure Diver Course in English, German, Estonian
- Certification Fee
- Minimum age: 10 years
- PADI Junior/Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Medical report on the health status of diving.
- Ability to swim
- Theoretical and practical training.
- Diving Instructor
- All necessary diving equipment
- Food and drinks during training
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- Manual (Course Book)
- Certificate (see our pricelist)
- Transfer from the hotel outside of Hurghada 5 € per person (min 2 pax)