Emergency First Response gives you the tools you need to perform CPR and First Aid.
Whether you’re a diver or a non-diver, Emergency First Response prepares you to properly handle potentially life-threatening situations.
This comprehensive programme is composed of two core modules that can be taught in tandem or as stand-alone courses:
- Primary Care and Secondary Care
Together, these courses proved extensive instruction in CPR and First Aid. At Ocean College we also provide optional (yet recommended) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Emergency Oxygen Administration training.
This course satisfies the PADI Rescue Diver CPR and First Aid requirements.Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course. You can buy the manual locally from “Diamond Red Sea diving center “although it is recommended that you purchase and study this in advance to maximize your holiday and training experiences.
Frequently asked questions
No, you don’t have to en experience diver to make Emergency First Response Coursee
No, you don’t have to know how to swim.
Diamond Red Sea offers Emergency First Response Course in English, German, Estonian
- Certification Fee
- The minimum age is 8 years.
- Medical report on the health status of diving.
- Theoretical and practical training.
- Diving Instructor
- All necessary diving equipment
- Food and drinks during training
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- Manual (Course Book)
- Certificate (see our pricelist)
- Transfer from the hotel outside of Hurghada 5 € per person (min 2 pax)