The PADI Rescue Diver course develops your diving knowledge and skills to enable you to effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid in a diving situation.
The program is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver and is a hugely rewarding three day program.
During days 1 and 2 you will cover knowledge development and confined water exercises. The third day is conducted in open water, where you combine all the skills and knowledge gained into a number of simulated dive accident scenarios.
If you do not have a first aid certificate the Emergency First Response course can be conducted in one day prior to the Rescue Diver course.
- Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course. You can buy the manual locally from “Diamond Red Sea diving center “although it is recommended that you purchase and study this in advance to maximize your holiday and training experiences.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent to make PADI Rescue Diver Coursee
Yes, you should know how to swim
Diamond Red Sea offers PADI Rescue Diver Course in English, German, Estonian
- Minimum age: 12 years
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Medical statement of fitness to dive
- Certificate of first aid and CPR completed within 2 years of the course start date
- Non PADI diver: need a minimum of 20 logged dives
- Theoretical and practical training.
- Diving Instructor
- All necessary diving equipment
- Food and drinks during training
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- Manual (Course Book)
- Certificate (see our pricelist)
- Transfer from the hotel outside of Hurghada 5 € per person (min 2 pax)